About this item
- Application: Can be used for hardwiring or adding LED strips, dash cams, or other electronic devices that require direct wiring into the fuse box. Suitable for American cars, Japanese cars; Chinese cars; German cars.
- Fuse Holder: Dual-slot fuse holder Provides one fuse holder to protect the existing circuit and a second fuse holder to protect the new circuit.
- Wire: 15cm 16-gauge red wire lead for new circuit; includes insulated crimp-type coupler butt connector.
- Superior quality: The blade fuse Holder is made from high-quality materials, good bending performance, melting resistance, and excellent electrical conductivity while the blade fuse can protect your car and your electrical device from short circuits, overload, and blow-off due to unstable vols / suddenly high amps.
- Package include: 10 x Add-A-Circuit fuse holder with 10 x 15A mini fuse and 120 pack mini blade fuses.
- Fit type: Universal Fit
120Pcs Mini Blade Fuse and 10Pcs Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
Dual-slot Fuse Holder provides one fuse holder to protect the existing circuit and a second fuse holder to protect the new circuit.
The blade fuse holder has good bending performance, melting resistance, and excellent electrical conductivity.
The blade fuse can protect your car and your electrical device from short circuits, overload, and blow-off due to unstable vols / suddenly high amps.
Color-coded with laser etching number for quick confident identification.
5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 AMP Blade Fuses commonly used for most auto cars trucks SUVs boat etc. Fuse puller included.
One free fuse puller is inside the storage box for easy picking.
This dual-slot add-a-circuit fuse holder provides a fuse slot for the existing circuit and a second slot with a 15A blade fuse for a new circuit.
Made of high-quality nylon plastic, anti-wear, and anti-corrosion, very sturdy and durable; the thermoplastic-insulated wire is high temperature and melting resistant.
Convenient to Use
This high-quality add circuit fuse kit allows easy installation of additional circuits. No splicing or wire cutting is necessary. Just plug it into the fuse block slot.
Made from high-quality materials, good bending performance, melting resistance, and excellent electrical conductivity.
Use on Boat
Can be used for adding LED strips, DVD players, GPS, radio, and other electronics that require direct wiring into the fuse box without cutting or splicing.
Car Electronic Device
Adding a new circuit for a dashboard camera, radar detector, GPS, car recorder, car alarm, radio, DVD player, and other electronic devices.
Fits for Most Vehicles
This add-a-circuit blade fuse holder can be widely used for most kinds of vehicles, such as motorcycles, trucks, Jeeps, SUVs, 4X4, boats, and RVs.