- Upgraded Combo Beam: Combo beam-type design, 15° spot at top and bottom row outputs the brightest spot and further light, while 170° flood at the central row outputs wide-angle flood light.
- Excellent Brightness: With added led quantities, triple row design, and a combination of flood &spot beam, the flush mount light pods emit a better and perfect 7800LM light to light up the entire road ahead of you, excellent visibility, no more afraid of darkness
- User-friendly Mounting: Paper model is provided to confirm the exact hole size and mounting position, making installation easier. You just need to mark the position, cut & drill the holes and make sure the depth, lastly mount the light on and tighten the screws
- High Efficient Performance & Durable: Featured IP68 waterproof rate, makes it powerful to withstand harsh environments. All in aluminum profile and enough space between grooved fins, help it speed up the heat dissipation and makes the led light durable and long-lasting
- Multi-Purpose: The flush mount LEDs works can be perfectly mounted on the rear bumper or grill to work as backup/reverse light and fog light on 4x4 Truck SUVs Jeep Tacoma etc., support 2 years warranty
Nilight 42W Flush Mount LED Pods
Upgraded Design & Brightness for Your Ride
42W Flush Mount LED Pods are made for a nicer stylish look, a combination of flood beam and spot beam for better visibility/brightness. Makes your build outstanding and bright from night to daytime.
- LED Power: 42W (14 x 3W High Intensity LED)
- Beam Pattern: Spot Flood Combo Beam
- Input Voltage: 9-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles)
- LED Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K-6500K
- Material: 6063 Aluminum Profile, High quality Led Chips, PC Lens
- Waterproof Rate: IP68; Waterproof, dustproof, quakeproof, and anti-corrosive.
Each light comes with 14PCS LED chips. 8PCS at the top and bottom row are for 15° spot brightest and further light, while 6PCS at the center is for 170° flood wider light.
Ready for the Weather
Can withstand harsh environment. Waterproof, dustproof, quakeproof, and anti-corrosive. Being super durable.
High Efficient Heat Dissipation
All in aluminum profile and have enough space between grooved fins, help it speed up the heat dissipation
Comes with a paper model to confirm and mark out the exact hole size and mounting position. Be of great help, labor, and time-saving!
Front Bumper Light
Can be mounted on the front bumper on ATV, UTV, mower, pickup truck, jeep, Tacoma, etc to work as a bumper light.
Some smart buyers also add it to the fog light or headlight holes to work as a fog light. Frequently used on Subaru or pickup trucks.
Behind Grille Light
It can also be installed behind the grille if you do not want to cut holes on your bumper, works the same great to light up the entire road ahead.
Of course, its main purpose is to mount on the rear bumper to work as a backup/rear/reverse light, offering excellent visibility when you're backing up.