7 inches RGB Headlights with Amber Turn Signal, 7inches LED Headlamp + 4 inches RGB Fog Lights 4.5 inches Front Bumper Lights with RGB Halo Ring for Wrangler 1997-2017 JK TJ LJ
About this item
- 2007-2017 Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door/2 Door ; 2004-2006 Wrangler LJ Unlimited; 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ; 1981-1985 CJ-8 Scrambler; 1976-1986 CJ-7. （Note: The headlight need 9" headlight bracket to fit 2018+ JL /2020+ JT, but the fog lights do not fit JL and JT）
- CHASING RGB DESIGN: SUPAREE 7” Wrangler RGB headlights with amber turn signal,brand new design with Amber turn signal, multi-functions RGB headlight, including Timing Function & Music Mode & Color Grad & Flashing & Automatic Control, is the choice for you to replace the old one.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE HALO HEADLIGHTS: Made of aluminum die-cast housing, features fast heat dissipation, durable, good heat resistance. Each light is epoxy sealed to prevent moisture. Waterproof IP68, Dustproof and Shockproof, Anti-corrosion design. High intensity upgraded CREE LEDs improve the brightness of SUPAREE RGB Led headlight to replace original halogen and HID headlight.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Plug and play design, H4 and H13 adapter included. (NOTE: H2 Hummer needs 9007 to H4 adapter.) Controlled Led Headlights: both IOS and Android system are compatible.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 2 x 7 inch LED Headlight with RGB Halo Ring, 1 x Controller with Wire Harness, 2 x H4 to H13 Adapter. We provide 2 years warranty making sure you get risk-free lights and 100% satisfaction after-sale services.
|As we all know the common 7" led RGB headlights on the market replaces original halogen and HID headlights, what the difference between this new version headlight and the others? Are the chasing RGB halo function and turn signal function added, which will allows your to be more noticeable and vibrant to other drivers that If you are looking for an upgrade over boring stock headlights, highly recommend this for you!|
|Vehicle Service Type||2007-2017 Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door/2 Door ; 2004-2006 Wrangler LJ Unlimited; 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ; 1981-1985 CJ-8 Scrambler; 1976-1986 CJ-7.|