- Easy to identify and operate - Different colors correspond to different sizes, easy to pick up for use. A transparent sleeve provides precise inspection when stripping and inserting wires inside.
- More Effective Way -1 Step solder and seal process for all your connections, insulated and sealed.
- Waterproof: Unique double-wall design, external polyolefin pipe, built-in hot melt adhesive. When heated, the polyolefin tube shrinks in size, and the adhesive flows through the insulation. Double-wall tubing ensures a watertight seal to prevent wire corrosion
- No-Slip Wire Contact - Tubing reduces in size and solder will melt and flow through the stripped wires, ensuring strong holding --- your wire will never slip out of the connector. Can be ideally used in marine and automobile applications
- Package include: 50 pcs Solder Seal Wire Connector, 23 pcs Red, 12pcs Blue, 10pcs White, 5 pcs Yellow
Waterproof Solder Seal Wire Connectors
- Shrinkage Ratio 2:1.
- An Easy One-Step Wire Connections.
- Easy Identification: Color-coded connector tubing.
- Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improved pullout strength.
- High-quality wire connectors in Seal, Strain Relief, Cable Chick, and Insulation.
- Melted solder ensures wires are strongly connected and avoids wires slipping out from the terminal.
- Red Connectors: 23pcs
- Blue Connectors:12pcs
- White Connectors: 10pcs
- Yellow Connectors: 5 pcs
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.13 x 2.76 x 0.98 inches
Solder and hot melt adhesive inside can be perfectly Waterproof. The connectors can prevent wires from corrosion. The transparent sleeve of the butt connectors provides Visual Inspection. --- You can control the operating temperature and heating time.
Shrinking Ratio: 2:1
Comply with all relevant European standards; Shrinking ratio: 2:1. Durable Nylon + Brass; 3 colors (Red+Blue+Yellow)make it easy to identify the right side of the connector. Prevents the wire from shorting out, a perfect connection for the wire.
Apply heat while continuously rotating the wire to make the connector evenly heated.
Minimum Shrink Temperature: 80℃.
Minimum Temperature for Solder to Melt:138℃.
How to use
Prepare the electric wires
Put the two ends of the wire which was stripped off together and twist them.
Insert the 2 wires into the connector
Move the connector to the middle of the two-wire, align the tin ring to the uncovered wire.
Use a heat air gun until it is melted in size and the adhesive flows, filling gaps within the terminal.
No crimping required
No crimping is needed, very easy to use!