|Model||Universal Clamp-On Air Filter|
|Item Weight||1.22 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.25 x 6.25 x 10.19 inches|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||RU-4730|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RU-4730|
|OEM Part Number||RU-4730|
K&N Universal Clamp-On Air Filter: High Performance, Premium, Washable, Replacement Filter: Flange Diameter: 3 In, Filter Height: 6.5 In, Flange Length: 1.75 In, Shape: Round Tapered, RU-4730
|Product Grade||Replacement Part|
|Fit Type||Universal Fit|
About this item
- ENGINEERED POWER: State-of-the-art filtration media provides up to 50% more airflow than disposable paper filters to increase power and acceleration. Clogged or dirty air filters can reduce your vehicle’s acceleration by up to 10%.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Pre-oiled and built with simple clamp-on design. One of the easiest and most cost-effective upgrades for your vehicle for quick performance gains.
- SAVES MONEY: K&N high-flow replacement air filters will save you $250 over 10 years by avoiding disposable filters.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Using a washable, reusable product helps reduce replacement waste. A K&N filter will last longer than 10 disposable filters.
- WORLD CLASS PROTECTION: Pushing the limits of engine protection by protecting your engine from harmful contaminants.
- LOW-MAINTENANCE DESIGN: 50,000 miles before your first cleaning under normal highway driving conditions.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made in America.
- RACE TESTED: The Official Air Filter of NASCAR. Trusted on the racetrack—made for your vehicle.