The Kidde Auto/Marine 10-B:C Fire Extinguisher is suitable for use on Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Auto/Marine unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough aluminum valve assembly. Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use. Clear instruction label uses graphic to show steps required to operate extinguisher.
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant steel handle
- 2.9 lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G.) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder-coated cylinder for corrosion protection